Client Services Associate
Lowe Group, a financial communications agency, has an opportunity for an ambitious early-career professional with a desire to dig into all areas of public relations and digital marketing including media, social media, content and more! The role is structured to include hands-on collaboration with client leads in support of financial-services client work
About Lowe Group
Lowe Group is a specialty communications firm, based in Milwaukee, WI, providing communications and marketing services to financial services clients. We specialize in public relations, strategic communications, content development and social media strategies. Since 2003, we have helped clients create greater awareness of their products and services and define and articulate their key messages. Our clients are located across the country and include asset managers, wealth managers, fintech companies and the professional services firms that serve them. To learn more about The Lowe Group and our experienced team, visit www.lowecom.com.
- Client and Lowe Group Coordination
- Work in close collaboration with Client Lead in pursuit of client outcomes, often meeting daily to check in on priorities and the status of open items—serving as the “go-to” team member for assigned clients
- Conduct day-to-day and week-to-week coordination of client work across multiple clients
- Update Teamwork and take other steps to keep everyone informed of the status of tasks, priorities, needs and wins
- Develop and maintain tickler files of potential client activities
- Regularly monitor media coverage of our clients
- Support media outreach to client by bringing to Client Lead’s attention topics in the news and other sources of ideas for potential pitching by the Media Team
- Draft news releases on behalf of clients
- Distribute news releases to relevant contacts
- Upload news releases to paid news release services
- Track and monitor media coverage
- Social Media
- Draft social media content on behalf of clients
- Draft content for our own social media platforms
- Assist with paid social media strategies
- Marketing Support
- Support across materials updates, materials mockups, website updates, website copy writing, presentation updates and development and more
- Update Lowe Group website; bring forward ideas for improving and extending the website
Qualifications and Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex information in writing projects through college coursework or professional business writing is required. Prior experience with financial communications preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree to include significant coursework in business, economics, communications or journalism is preferred. In lieu of coursework in business or economics, a working knowledge and interest in the financial services industry is acceptable.
- Related work experience is also a plus.
- Familiarity with social media platforms is desired
- Proficiency across Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to work independently with attention to detail
- The ability to use and learn online productivity and collaboration tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Hours and Schedule
Remote work arrangements are available for those not local to Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Please apply by sending your resume along with a cover letter to Connie Hanson, Business Operations & Client Reporting Manager, at email@example.com.